Re: Removing a subscription that does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Ross
Subject Re: Removing a subscription that does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/11/21 7:38 PM, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
At Fri, 9 Jul 2021 10:49:46 -0600, Jeff Ross <jross@openvistas.net> wrote in
Hello,

I'm working with an RDS instance running 12 that has an old
subscription that I can't seem to drop.
Look at the subdbid field in the first query result.  You were logging
into the databsae with OID=66754 and the subscription "metro" belongs
to the database 14313.  The second command doesn't show metro which is
not of the current database.

| What else can I try to remove this old non-functional subscription?
Thus you need to log in to the databse OID=14313 to manipulate on the
subsciption metro.

regards.

That was it exactly.  Once I connected to that database the subscription could be disabled, its slot name set to None and finally dropped.

Thank you!

Jeff