Re: IO Timeout - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Qingqing Zhou
Subject Re: IO Timeout
Date
List pgsql-general
How do you know that PG is in maintainence mode?

I am not sure what PG's maintainence mode is and not aware of any
configuration parameters that could control the IO reponse waiting time.
Postgres just issues the ordinary file system read/write command and wait
for the response.

Regards,
Qingqing