Re: Data entry - forms design or other APIs etc. - what is there? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ulrich Schwab
Subject Re: Data entry - forms design or other APIs etc. - what is there?
Date
List pgsql-general
Chris Green wrote:

> I'm working on an application  for my own use and have been using knoda
> as a front end to postgresql but I need a bit more power and flexibility.
>
> I'm quite happy to get into relatively serious programming as I am a
> C++/Java programmer, this accounting package is rather out of my
> normal line of work though.
Since You think about writing Your own app, did You had a look at Qt ?
It includes a SQL module with the capability to connect to various
DB's (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL and others )
With designer You can build the layout of Your application where You can
use data aware widgets for display and/or editing.

Ulrich Schwab