Re: Kerberos, Apache2, mod_auth_kerb, PHP, and PostgreSQL in - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Miguel A. Arévalo
Subject Re: Kerberos, Apache2, mod_auth_kerb, PHP, and PostgreSQL in
Date
List pgsql-php
AFAIK, redirecting credentials is not supported in mod_auth_krb.

I remember listening something that makes it impossible due to way
Linux/UNIX works, but don't take this as something more than a rumor.

Regards.