Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 07/03/2018 07:52 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 05/17/2018 01:23 AM, Thomas Munro wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 9:23 AM, Rady, Doug <radydoug@amazon.com> wrote:
>>> pgbench11-ppoll-v12.patch
>> Hi Doug,
>>
>> FYI this patch is trying and failing to use ppoll() on Windows:
>>
>> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.30
>>

> It's still failing -  see
> <https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.4098>
>
> I'm setting this back to "Waiting on Author" until that's fixed.

The author hasn't replied, but the attached seems to have cured the
bitrot so that it at least applies. Let's see what the cfbot makes of it
and then possibly fix any Windows issues.

cheers

andrew

Attachment