Re: Get most recent message between users? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From nick
Subject Re: Get most recent message between users?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you and sorry for the vagueness. The answer I was looking for
was Steves last suggestion - getting the newest messages between all
users which would return...

6 | 1 | 2 | 2009-07-10
5 | 2 | 3 | 2009-06-10
3 | 1 | 4 | 2009-07-21