Broken link in the presskit? [was: Please check text of community announcement ASAP] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Adrian Maier
Subject Broken link in the presskit? [was: Please check text of community announcement ASAP]
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/5/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'll be sending this out in one hour, so please check for awful gaffs:

> After eight months of development and five months of integration and
> testing, the PostgreSQL Global Development Group now announces the
> availability of PostgreSQL version 8.2 (our 14th public release).
[snip]
> For highlights of the release, please see the press kit:
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit82.html.en

Hello ,

I've just noticed that the presskits have a broken link  :-(
The "Download" section has a "Sourceforce" link that is referring to
 http://www.postgresql.org/projects/pgsql/  ,   which is a "404 not found".

Sorry for the noise if this is a known issue that is about to be fixed.

--
Adrian Maier