Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Adrian Maier
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www

> That seems like a good way to do it - if we even get translations. A lot
> of work was put into putting a translation infrastructure for the
> webpage in place, but AFAIK not a single page (except the FAQs which
> aren't in the actual website) has been translated.

Hello all,

Actually, I have begun translating the static pages into Romanian. Most
of them are done but they are a little outdated because I wrote them
starting from the English version a couple of months ago.
I haven't translated the weekly news yet and I suspect that some
modifications have been made to the English pages in the meantime.
So I'll need to review the modified pages .

When I'll have the static pages and the .po file  finished, I'll post a
mail about it on the list.

Cheers,
Adrian Maier