Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: ODBC driver maintenance: PostgreSQL 16 support and other open items
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 9/7/23 01:28, Inoue,Hiroshi wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> Unfortunately I have little time to spare for psqlodbc. I have been busy
> with stroke rehabilitation and turned 70 years three days ago. I'll
> probably have to retire.

I am so very sorry to hear about your health problems. Please take care
of yourself.

> However, if an emergency release is necessary, we can probably make a
> new release.

Thank you. Please let us know how we can help carry on your important
PostgreSQL work.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team