Re: Export the explain diagram? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Michael Shapiro
Subject Re: Export the explain diagram?
Date
List pgadmin-support
My mistake. I do see the diagram. What is the difference between explain without Analyze or Verbose selected? (That is how I normally run it, ie I don't select Analyze or Verbose from the Query menu, I just run explain and I get a diagram).

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 7:43 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le 09/02/2010 14:30, Michael Shapiro a écrit :
> I don't think this is what I was asking for. I want the image from the
> "normal" (as opposed to "Analyze" or "Verbose"). The "Analyze" and
> "Verbose" do not produce a diagram. Does Ashesh's work produce an image like
> what the normal explain does?

The ANALYZE option already does. The VERBOSE one doesn't, but will do in
a patch I'm working on.