AW: pgAdmin 4 v6.7 Released - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Osdoba, Sascha
Subject AW: pgAdmin 4 v6.7 Released
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi,

one question:

if I install pgadmin v4 6.6 and check pgadmin4.exe in C:\Program Files\pgAdmin 4\v6\runtime it tells me under details its fileversion is 0.62.0.0

if i install pgadmin v4 6.7 and check pgadmin4.exe in C:\Program Files\pgAdmin 4\v6\runtime it tells me under details its fileversion is 0.61.0.0

in my humble opinion file version should not be lowered in a later version. Did you reused pgadmin4.exe from version 6.5?

Yes I know I can use registry for software deployment detection - looks like I have to use registry from now on.

Regards

Sascha