Re: BUG #18416: Confirmation of Issue with PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Windows - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: BUG #18416: Confirmation of Issue with PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Windows
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 2024-03-28 at 23:27 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> I apologize for the inconvenience, but I would like to request your
> assistance in checking an issue related to the PostgreSQL ODBC.

There is a special mailing list pgsql-odbc for the ODBC driver.

To narrow down the problem, use the logging parameters of the ODBC
driver to capture the actual SQL statement executed.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe