[PERFORM] Log update query along with username who has executed the same. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dinesh Chandra 12108
Subject [PERFORM] Log update query along with username who has executed the same.
Date
List pgsql-performance

Dear Expert,

May you please provide the solution for below query.

I have to create a log for all the update query executed in database along with its username who has executed that query.

However, I am able to log all the update queries in my pg_log file but it’s not showing particular user who has run the query.

I am using PostgreSQL 9.1 with Linux platform.

Regards,

Dinesh Chandra

|Database administrator (Oracle/PostgreSQL)| Cyient Ltd. Noida.

Mobile: +91-9953975849 | Ext 1078 |dinesh.chandra@cyient.com

Plot No. 7, NSEZ, Phase-II ,Noida-Dadri Road, Noida - 201 305,India.