Re: Posible off topic ? pgmodeler - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Susan Hurst
Subject Re: Posible off topic ? pgmodeler
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Stan!

Don't know if you're interested in pgmodeler specifically or database
modelers in general.  At work, we use postgresql a lot and have found
that DBeaver, which is open source, does a decent job of creating ERD
diagrams.  Personally, I don't like using DBeaver's interface for
executing SQL statements but some of its other features are nice.

Sue

---
Susan E Hurst
Principal Consultant