Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alexander Lakhin
Subject Re: [BUG] false positive in bt_index_check in case of short 4B varlena datum
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Andrey,

19.01.2024 21:16, Andrey Borodin wrote:
> I've marked CF item as ready for committer.
>> On 1/8/24 17:34, Andrey M. Borodin wrote:
>>> Hi Alexander!
>>>
>>> I think both cases are very interesting and deserve two separate bug items.
> Alexander, do you plan to provide fixes for bugs you discovered?

No, I don't have a concrete proposal how to fix those bugs. I'd thought
that fixing the whole class of such anomalies, not only one case, is a good
thing to do, but if it's too complicated, maybe other similar bugs could be
put aside.

Best regards,
Alexander