RE: Bug #6991 - Suggestion to Contribute Fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Charlet, Christoph
Subject RE: Bug #6991 - Suggestion to Contribute Fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

That’s great.

I am suggesting the attached change.

In terms of test coverage, the change is already covered by existing LDAP connection tests. As far as I can see it’s not immediately possible to “sharpen” the existing tests to detect the bug I am trying to fix, as this would require a change not on the pgadmin side, but on the side of the LDAP server being used in the tests – but I am happy to have another look at that if I have misunderstood how those work.

Cheers,

Christoph