Re: [patch] buildrequire perl-IPC-RUN when enabletaptests - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [patch] buildrequire perl-IPC-RUN when enabletaptests
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Thanks for the report. I fixed this while working on Fedora 30 RPMs. That code
path was really broken.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment