Re: Failed assertion on standby while shutdown - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Failed assertion on standby while shutdown
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/03/24 14:02, Maxim Orlov wrote:
> Thank you for reply! As far as I understand, this is really the case. I've test your patch a bit.

Thanks for testing the patch!

> This annoying failed assertion is gone now.

Good news!

> I think I should test more and report later about results.
>
> Should we put this patch to CF?

Yes. Since this is a bug, we can review and commit the patch
without waiting for next CF. But I agree that it's better to
add the patch to next CF so that we don't forget the patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center