RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Case 120011521001709 - Issues connecting to postgreSQL server - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Keith Yanase
Subject RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Case 120011521001709 - Issues connecting to postgreSQL server
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi Bhavika, thanks for the email. I’m including you and your team in this email thread for reference.

Hello PostgreSQL team,

I’m having difficulties connecting to our postgresql database through SSH tunneling when using the ODBC driver. I know my database connection credentials are correct because I’m able to connect to the database in DBeaver. The Microsoft team suspects an issues with postgresql and suggested I reach out. I’m ultimately trying to import data into Microsoft’s Power BI tool but it seems I need to be able to establish a connection with ODBC first.

Keith