Re: pg_dump doesn't dump new objects created in schemas from extensions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: pg_dump doesn't dump new objects created in schemas from extensions
Date
List pgsql-bugs
El 17/06/16 a las 20:31, Michael Paquier escribió:

> Tests, and refactoring.
>
> As this is going to be heavily duplicated, you may want to use a
> different routine for this check. Integrating some tests with a dummy
> extension that creates a schema would also be a good idea as this is
> likely going to modify many code paths. So I think that we should have
> something stored in src/test/modules that gets installed when running
> make check in src/bin/pg_dump, and then one of the TAP scripts in t/
> creates a bunch of objects on the schema created by the extension.

That's sensible, but my day is coming to an end. ;)

I'll see if I can make some time to get all that added, and I'll also
see which other objects need to be dumpable as well.

Thanks for helping out with this.

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/