Re: Postgres v MySQL 5.0 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From usleepless@gmail.com
Subject Re: Postgres v MySQL 5.0
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dear Joshua, List,

On 10/28/06, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> So how about instead of spending all this time on this thread we start
> working on more articles, techdocs, case studies and benchmarks that
> show that we totally kick arse!

that sounds great. about 2 weeks ago i did a suggestion regarding the
lack of documentation regarding the disjunction operator ( ie: what is
it? ).

i thought it was a proper suggestion. i "submitted" the
google-soc-link to the pgfoundry page.

regards,

usleep