Re: [HACKERS] Incomplete startup packet errors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Incomplete startup packet errors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/4/19 7:42 AM, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Andrew Dunstan 2019-03-04 <7cc6d2c1-bd87-9890-259d-36739c247b6c@2ndQuadrant.com>
>> Looks good to me.
> +1.

OK, I think we have agreement on Tom's patch. Do we want to backpatch
it? It's a change in behaviour, but I find it hard to believe anyone
relies on the existence of these annoying messages, so my vote would be
to backpatch it.

cheers

andrew