Re: Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From forest mars
Subject Re: Actions: Edit / Delete only appears for some tables ?
Date
List pgsql-admin
Actually I just noticed that all of the permissions on the tables that don't have an edit button have an asterisk next to the permission type,
while on the tables with the edit button the permissions are exactly the same, but there is no asterisk.

This is the clue I was looking for, though I don't know where to view/set whatever it is this asterisk represents.

TIA,

f mars
--
"sig available on request"