Re: plpgsql CASE statement - last version - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: plpgsql CASE statement - last version
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Jaime Casanova <systemguards@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello

> > > you really compile this one? i get a complain because
> > > read_sql_construct is called with 8 arguments and it should have only
> > > 7..
> >
> > yes, I did it. 8 arguments are from EXECUTE USING patch
> > http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/pl/plpgsql/src/gram.y.diff?r1=1.108;r2=1.109;f=h
> >

> so, i need to see that patch first? patch that doesn't apply because
> of changes in files (specially definitions moved to other files, but i
> haven't checked all the .rej yet)

sorry, you mean already applied RETURN QUERY, right? i was thinking in
pending patch RETURN QUERY EXECUTE... i will check again my files but
i'm sure i have updated tu CVS TIP before try your patch

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova