Re: plpgsql CASE statement - last version - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: plpgsql CASE statement - last version
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I found some bugs when I used base_lexer, so I returned back own
> lexer. It's only little bit longer, but simpler.

you really compile this one? i get a complain because
read_sql_construct is called with 8 arguments and it should have only
7...

+     expr = read_sql_construct(',', K_THEN, 0, "THEN",
+                 "SELECT ", true, true, &tok);

gram.y: In function 'plpgsql_yyparse':
gram.y:1697: warning: passing argument 5 of 'read_sql_construct' makes
integer from pointer without a cast
gram.y:1697: warning: passing argument 7 of 'read_sql_construct' makes
pointer from integer without a cast
gram.y:1697: error: too many arguments to function 'read_sql_construct'

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova