Re: 2WRS [WIP] - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: 2WRS [WIP]
Date
Re: [HACKERS] 2WRS [WIP]
List pgsql-patches
On Feb 7, 2008 6:04 AM, Manolo _ <mac_man2005@hotmail.it> wrote:

> HI.
>
> I send you the diff of my code against the current CVS TIP.
> Please tell me if it's what you were asking for.

not actually, because your patch removes an improvement that was
included in 8.3...
what you will have to do (if someone has a better solution feel free
to comment on this) is to manually merge your 8.2's patch into the
8.3's source and then generate a diff

another sugestion is to comment a little more your code. simply put a
mark where you modify something is not a comment, specially if you can
get that info from a simple cvs diff

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova