Re: Patch queue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: Patch queue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 1/30/07, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> FYI, I have been working all January to process 8.3 held patches/ideas,
> plus process the items arriving during the month.  While I have been
> able to make some progress, there are still a significant number of
> items for me to address.  I will keep working on it and try to complete
> it by mid-February.

i think this does not belong to any queue ;)

http://momjian.us/mhonarc/patches/msg00006.html
at http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."                                      Richard Cook