Re: Updateable views for 8.2 or 8.3? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: Updateable views for 8.2 or 8.3?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 7/12/06, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> Jaime Casanova wrote:
> >
> > is anybody working on the Bernd Helmle's updateable views patch? or
> > know what the status of this is?
>
> I was just wondering about this also. If no one else is working on it,
> I'd like to try to push it through to completion for 8.2 myself. Can
> anyone summarize what the open issues are?
>
> Joe

if nobody step up i can do the list.

i think this is the last patch that he post:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-03/msg00586.php

i will try to rebuild a test script have made for this...

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova

to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."                                      Richard Cook