Re: [BUGS] BUG #1552 followup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #1552 followup
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8/2/05, Dan Armbrust <daniel.armbrust.list@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to track down some performance problems that I am
> having doing large inserts on tables with foreign keys.
>
> I'm 99% sure that the issue I am having is BUG 1552 -
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-03/msg00183.php
>
> When I read the whole thread, I got the impression that a fix (or maybe
> a hack) had been put into the 8.0 branch.  I'm running 8.0.3, and I'm
> seeing the issue.  I can go into more details if desired...
>
> So my questions are:
> 1) Would that fix have made it into the 8.0.3 release - alternatively,
> how can I figure that out myself?
> 2) Is there a bug tracker somewhere, or do you just track bugs on the
> mailing list?  I haven't been able to find anything on your site.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

What part of the discussion gives you that impression... I understood
that Tom will (in the future) see a fix when Neil finish the framework
to replan prepared statements (or is rebuild cached plans where the
table size has grow significantly?)

PD: This is not the list for this discussion... i am forwarding you to
another(randomly choosen) list.

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova