Re: ssh tunnel on v 1.18.0 says "Please specify description." - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Wellman, Travis
Subject Re: ssh tunnel on v 1.18.0 says "Please specify description."
Date
List pgadmin-support
That's it. I feel a bit dumb. I thought I only needed one tab. Also needed to enter 'localhost' in the properties tab, which I would expect to be automagic for ssh tunnels. It works though!

Sent from my android device.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dmitriy Olshevskiy <olshevskiy87@bk.ru>
To: "Wellman, Travis" <travis.wellman@sens.ai>
Cc: "pgadmin-support@postgresql.org" <pgadmin-support@postgresql.org>
Sent: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] ssh tunnel on v 1.18.0 says "Please specify description."

Hi, Travis.
Check the field "Name" in the "Properties" tab. Is it filled?

On 23.09.2014 20:54, Wellman, Travis wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/FebnFlH.png

Hi, and thanks for looking at this. I can't figure out what's going wrong. The screen capture is probably self evident, but I will describe it too:

I'm attempting to add a new server using ssh tunneling. I have entered the domain, pg role, and ssh key file. I don't see a "description" field but the "OK" button is grey and there is a message at the bottom of the "New Server Registration" dialog saying "Please specify description". I'm using pgAdmin III 1.18.0. Am I missing something?

I can create the tunnel separately and then just connect to localhost, but I'm trying to set this up so a less technical user can just click through the pgAdmin interface. Please help.

Thanks,

Travis

--
Dmitriy Olshevskiy