Re: Additional links for the "Community" page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Additional links for the "Community" page
Date
List pgsql-www
On 1/7/22 5:24 AM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:

> Hello,
>
> attached is a small patch with additional links for the "External Resources"
> section on the postgresql.org <http://postgresql.org> "Community"
> website. The one link there is
> a bit lonely.
>
> All links are up for discussion, and I don't think any of them is somehow
> biased towards specific companies.
>
> And of course if you have more resources, please post them here as we

I think the "Internals of PostgreSQL" would be good on the "Tutorials &
Other Resources"[1] page, as IMV it's a pretty thorough tutorial on the
internals of PostgreSQL.

For Stack Exchange, if we linked to it from anywhere it would be the
support page[2], but that would effectively mean we're endorsing it as
an area for community support. The support resources listed are all
things we either have community oversight over or maintain a directory of.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/online-resources/
[2] https://www.postgresql.org/support/