PgUS Memberships and Board Nominations Now Open - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Alan Brewer
Subject PgUS Memberships and Board Nominations Now Open
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings!  A couple of related announcements:

 - You can now use the following URL to become a member of the United
States PostgreSQL Association (PgUS):

https://www.postgresql.us/join

Note the special combo rate for PgUS professional membership and
PostgreSQL Conference West (October 10-12) registration;  you can view
a partial list of the West talks here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/west08/talks/

 - We are now accepting nominations for PgUS board for the October
2008 elections; please submit nominations to:

secretary@postgresql.us

I will contact the nominees (to see if they accept the nomination) and
report weekly to pgus-general the list of current nominees.

Nominations will close on September 30th.

Per our bylaws, you'll need to be a member of PgUS to vote.

Please let me know if you have any questions;  get those nominations in ASAP!

Thanks---
---Michael Brewer
Secretary, PgUS
mbrewer@gmail.com