Re: Is there going to be a port to Solaris 9 x86 in the - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Subject Re: Is there going to be a port to Solaris 9 x86 in the
Date
Re: Is there going to be a port to Solaris 9 x86 in the  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
List pgsql-hackers
   Robert> allowing indexes for searching nulls, or adding   Robert> concurrency to GIST, or allowing non btree indexes

Oh this has come up before on -hackers and I've been meaning to chime
in.

Marcel Kornacker did implement concurrency for GiST - I confirmed as
much with Joe Hellerstein (his advisor). I know there's a paper he
wrote with C.Mohan on it. I don't know which version his
implementation was for.

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh