Re: pgtcl patch, lost messages? / was: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ljb
Subject Re: pgtcl patch, lost messages? / was: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1
Date
List pgsql-general
tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us wrote:
> ljb <ljb220@mindspring.com> writes:
>> I sent in a revised patch which removes the loss of Tcl8.0.x compatibility.
>
> When?  I don't recall having seen any such patch.

I must be doing something wrong.

I can see my second patch on the news server news.us.postgresql.org as
message 196 in comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces.general, posted on Thu,
30 Oct 2003 01:17:41 +0000 (UTC).  But it isn't showing up on the archive
of pgsql-interfaces on the web site. Other things I posted to the
interfaces group (like a beta release announcement of pgin.tcl for
PostgreSQL-7.4) also don't show up. But my posts to pgsql-bugs and
other groups are showing up in the archive. Is there a problem here? I did
notice that the mailing list name (pgsql-interfaces) does not match the
newsgroup (comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces.general).

I'll repost the patch on pgsql-patches. But it's going to be against
PostgreSQL-7.4beta5, not 7.4RC1, because I can't download RC1 from here.
If you need the patch against 7.4RC1, I should be able to get it in a few
days.