Re: PostgreSQL Beta4 Tag'd and Bundle'd ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Relaxin
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Beta4 Tag'd and Bundle'd ...
Date
List pgsql-general
But if you are a potential end-user of your product, you don't know this.
I still think the Website should be the point of contact for potential user
to be able to find out where things stand and how to find out other
important information that an end user my what or need to know.