Re: Books for PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Van den Brandt
Subject Re: Books for PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
G Lam wrote:

> Hi, I have some experience in MS Access 97 and 2000 and did write some
> application with them. Now, I want to learn PostgreSQL. I installed it on
> a RH8.0 server. Which books would you guys recommand?
> Thank you.
> Gary

Well Gary, I'm a newbie too and I found that 'PostgreSQL' by Douglas &
Douglas (ISBN: 0735712573) offers a very good introduction.  I haven't
gotten a lot further than that for the moment, but the rest of the book
looks very prommising too.  You should check the customer-reviews on Amazon
or something.  You'll probably find more booktitles and info there...

Greetz
--
Tom Van den Brandt
I try...