Re: replication between linxu postgresql and Windows postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: replication between linxu postgresql and Windows postgresql
Date
List pgsql-admin
I didnt meant for the version, what i meant was all on latest.

--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)

On 6/25/07, Chris Browne <cbbrowne@acm.org> wrote:
shoaibmir@gmail.com ("Shoaib Mir") writes:
> Slony can handle this all.

No it can't.  It will not work with versions of PostgreSQL earlier
than 7.3.3, because it requires namespace functionality that did not
stabilize until that point.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/lsf.html