Re: Problems connecting to server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shoaib Mir
Subject Re: Problems connecting to server
Date
List pgsql-general
Make sure the database server machine is up and running, if it is then check for the firewall setting that if the IP table entries are good or not

Hope this helps...

Thank you,
Shoaib

On 12/7/06, Scott Marlowe <smarlowe@g2switchworks.com> wrote:
On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 14:48, Curtis Braly wrote:
> I recently installed this database to use with Sam Broadcaster for my
> internet radio station.  When I log into Sam Broadcaster is should
> automatically connect to my database.  It is giving me an error
> message stating that it unable to connect to server.  I am not a big
> computer guy, so I am very confused on how to fix it.  I have ready
> through FAQ and troubleshooting forums with solutions but none of it
> makes sense to me.  It is keeping me from broadcasting.  Can anyone
> help me get this problem resolved ASAP.    Help me please!

What error are you getting?  (cut and paste it)

      match