Re: Postgres Database Hacked - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Postgres Database Hacked
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/8/19 3:42 AM, Prashant Hunnure wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> I am working on postgres database version 9.3 is the part of opengeo
> suite and now my running database become hacked by someone. In the

What makes you think it was hacked?

> current situation I'm able to view my database under Pgadmin III but

Can you be more specific about being able to view the database, but not
being able to view the objects in it?

Why do you mention Windows environment?

Is the server running on Windows or some other OS?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com