Re: Get the table creation DDL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mladen Gogala
Subject Re: Get the table creation DDL
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/10/22 20:15, Igor Korot wrote:
I understand.

The question here - does this "extension'' is a part of standard
PostgreSQL install?
And if not - can I copy and paste that code in my program?

Thank you.

Of course this function is not a part of the standard install. If it was a part of the standard install, it wouldn't need a separate Git repo on Gitlab. And of course you can use it in your database, just send me $1000 and you will have no problems with the license. I believe there is license file in the repo and it says something like that.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant