Re: Feature request: disable copying SQL from main window to query tool by default - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: Feature request: disable copying SQL from main window to query tool by default
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
2009/12/22 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>
On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Done. I didn't backpatch it on the 1.10 branch. I don't think we should
> do this but I don't really have a hard feeling on this, so tell me if it
> needs to be done.

It's not a bug fix so it doesn't get back patched.

Out of curiosity, will this only affect those who are installing pgAdmin without an existing version installed?  Meaning, will upgrades have no effect on this option's default due to a pre-existing configuration file somewhere?

Thom