Re: SFPUG: Video from "Statistics and Postgres -- How the Planner Sees Your Data" Now on Vimeo - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: SFPUG: Video from "Statistics and Postgres -- How the Planner Sees Your Data" Now on Vimeo
Date
In response to Re: SFPUG: Video from "Statistics and Postgres -- How the Planner Sees Your Data" Now on Vimeo  (Alban Hertroys <dalroi@solfertje.student.utwente.nl>)
List pgsql-general
2009/10/15 Alban Hertroys <dalroi@solfertje.student.utwente.nl>:
> On 15 Oct 2009, at 24:53, Christophe Pettus wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The video from "Statistics and Postgres — How the Planner Sees Your Data,"
>> the September 8, 2009 meeting of the SFPUG, is now available on Vimeo:
>>
>>        http://vimeo.com/7051082
>
> I watched this with interest. There is reference to slides with some
> frequency though, are they available somewhere?

sql.org)
> To make changes to your subscription:

I found it interesting too, although the interruptions were quite offputting.

Thom