Re: Urgent : Postgresql Client for linux - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: Urgent : Postgresql Client for linux
Date
List pgsql-general
Kallol Nandi schrieb:

> Is there any Postgresql client software for linux to connect to
> Postgresql database server on linux?
> Can somebody please provide me with the links or the installables if
> they have them already?
>
 > [ removed signature three times as big as the original post]

You might want to try my free SQL Workbench. It is written in Java (JDK
1.4 required) and works well with Postgres:

www.kellerer.org/workbench

Regards
Thomas

P.S.: please don't use Urgent: in your subject lines. I can't really see
why a request for a SQL client can be so urgent as Postgres already
supplies one.