Re: How to get subscribe-nomail to working ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ivar
Subject Re: How to get subscribe-nomail to working ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yee i got it working.

After spending 1 hour searching around I found  it.

Damn, suscribing and changeing settings is so hard, time consuming (sending,
replying  to server emails).
Why isn't such thing changeable through web interface ?