Re: Docbook 5.x - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Docbook 5.x
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 5/5/16 12:45 AM, Alexander Law wrote:
> Done (previous patch cleaned).
> This patch optimizes XSL transformations contained in docbook-xsl (1.78.1).

I have looked through this patch, and it's awesome.  I have tweaked it a
bit more along the lines you guys have started, and now the build time
is pretty much the same as with DSSSL.  Attached is my final patch,
which I plan to commit as soon as the new branch opens.

(I only have Alexander Lakhin as credit right now.  Please let me know
if anyone else contributed.)

Attachment