Re: Syntax diagrams in user documentation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeremy Schneider
Subject Re: Syntax diagrams in user documentation
Date
Re: Syntax diagrams in user documentation
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/28/19 14:56, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> SQLite has a bubble generator tool that they use to generate syntax
> diagrams for their documentation:

> I don't think that it's necessary to discuss this now. This can be a
> placeholder thread that we may come back to when we're all less busy.

We're just gearing up for the Google Season of Docs and I think this
would be a great task for a doc writer to help with.  Any reason to
expect serious objections to syntax diagram graphics in the docs?

(Peter E, I did notice that you just added the idea of more images to
the GSoD wiki.)

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Schneider