Re: alter table is taking a long time - Mailing list pgsql-general

From stanciutheone@gmail.com
Subject Re: alter table is taking a long time
Date
Re: alter table is taking a long time  ("Michael Harris" <michael.harris@ericsson.com>)
List pgsql-general
There is no one that can tell me what i can do here, or they will do
here

I'm thinking to restart postgrsql but what will happen with my table
that i'm just altering just a filter