Re: WIP: a way forward on bootstrap data - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: WIP: a way forward on bootstrap data
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/13/17 04:06, John Naylor wrote:
> There doesn't seem to be any interest in bootstrap data at the moment,
> but rather than give up just yet, I've added a couple features to make
> a data migration more compelling:

I took a brief look at your patches, and there appear to be a number of
good cleanups in there at least.  But could you please send patches in
git format-patch format with commit messages, so we don't have to guess
what each patch does?