Feature request: press in master password dialog - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ray O'Donnell
Subject Feature request: press in master password dialog
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi all,

As it say in $subject - when pgAdmin starts up and the new dialog pops
up to ask the master password, it would be nice to be able simply to
type it and hit <enter>, rather than having to use the mouse to click
the appropriate button. I've created a feature request on Redmine:

     https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4363

I've no skill at all with Python or I'd have a go at it myself.

It's a small thing, but disproportionately annoying every time!

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie