pgAdmin does not start - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andrew Bouchard
Subject pgAdmin does not start
Date
List pgadmin-support
I'm emailing this list because I found in the archives that someone else
had what seems to be a similar problem
(https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAPF6%3DbvaDA6bvjuh4xO-2yA2LDcuBNhvKx3ZxRBEEWbYn8mUmw@mail.gmail.com),
but I can't follow all the steps to his solution and I'm not sure
whether it's going to be the same for me.

I just installed PostgreSQL 11.2 with pgAdmin 4 onto my Windows 10
system with the intention of using it with Python. Everything seemed to
go smoothly and in accordance with the video lessons that I am following
online, but when I went to open pgAdmin 4 it would not load for me. I
see the splash screen come up, but nothing ever starts and I can't even
see a process appear in the Task Manager. I'm afraid that my usual
development environment is Linux, so I'm a bit out of my element and may
need a bit of extra guidance to find the normal debugging tools and
system logs. Can anyone give advice as to how I might resolve this? Thanks!

Andrew